Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
Since SellerMetrics reports all your marketplaces/accounts with the different currencies, we have to decide how to report them altogether.
On the Dashboard, all sales and spend figures are converted to USD equivalent. While all sales and spend figures in Analytics screens are report in local amount.
We decide to convert the sales and spend figures into USD on the dashboard as it allows us to normalize the data with different currencies.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon Advertising and SP API data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?