Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
In order for SellerMetrics to get the most accurate Amazon PPC data as possible we have compensate for the following:
The 2-hour attribution window for any order/sales to be attributed to a click.
Any order cancellation/refunds attributed to Amazon PPC made with into 72 hours will be removed from the order/sales total.
For example, if today is July 29, the latest data in SellerMetrics will be July 26.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon PPC data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?