What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
The bid click threshold is required information for our bid automation algorithm. It basically tells our bid algorithm when to initiate the up and down bids. Therefore, you want to set a number that gives your bidding target a strong chance for a conversion. To figure out this number, you can use the conversion rate of your campaign and apply the following formula:
Bid Click Threshold = Round([(10 - Conversion Rate)/0.10],0)
So if your product has a conversion rate of 25%, the bid click threshold will be no more than 8 clicks = (10-0.25)/0.10
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon Advertising and SP API data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?