Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
When SellerMetrics push the updated bid changes into Amazon Advertising API the reflected changes are almost immediate. But there are times that either the Amazon server is busy or whatever reason, the bid changes we push will not be reflected until up to 24 hours later.
You can sometimes see this message in the "History" tab on your Amazon ad console.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon Advertising and SP API data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?