How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
Once you have entered all the automation settings for your campaign with Bid Automation toggle enabled, our system will make automatic bid adjustments once per day around 5 am to 7 am PST.
If you are using the Custom Rule Based Bid Optimization, then the bidding frequency will be based on the frequency that you set.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon Advertising and SP API data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?