Is my Data Safe?
Yes, absolutely your data is safe, we gather the data via OAuth2, which is currently the safest authorization protocol on the internet. This involves sending encrypted tokens back and forth between SellerMetrics and Amazon advertising API.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon PPC data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?