How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?
That is because of the structural restriction set on the Amazon Advertising API. When you connect to SellerMetrics via "Login with Amazon" we can only grab up to the previous 60 calendar days of data.
The Amazon Advertising API is a stream of backend data that we can connect directly to SellerMetrics. That is why you need to "Login with Amazon" to start syncing with SellerMetrics.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon Advertising and SP API data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?