What does the Icon E/B/P and “Product” icon mean?
In the manual optimization,>> keyword screen, in the first column you can see 4 different icons. They indicate the match type and also for PAT (Product Attribution Target).
"E" ➡️ is Exact match type
"P" ➡️ is Phrase match type
"B" ➡️ is Broad match type
"Product" icon ➡️ is PAT (Product Attribution Target)
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Does SellerMetrics do Dayparting or Weekparting?
- What Amazon Ad Types Work With SellerMetrics?
- Is SellerMetrics Fully Automated?
- How do I set Max Bid and Min Bid limits (Floor and Ceiling) for my accounts?
- What does the Icon E/B/P and “Product” icon mean?
- Why do I see ASINs (9 digit alphanumeric strings) in the Search Term Screen?
- How SellerMetrics Unified Accounts Setup Works