How do I set Max Bid and Min Bid limits (Floor and Ceiling) for my accounts?
In SellerMetrics, you can set your account level min and max bid limits. This allows you to set a fail-safe so that you can never go over a bid ceiling or go under a bid floor. Keep in mind that the Amazon account max and min bid restriction takes precedence over this setting.
The max and min bid is effective in both manual and also automatic bidding.
To set this up go to Settings >> Connected Marketplace. Here you will set the min and max bid limits on column "Global PPC Bid Limits
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Does SellerMetrics do Dayparting or Weekparting?
- What Amazon Ad Types Work With SellerMetrics?
- Is SellerMetrics Fully Automated?
- How do I set Max Bid and Min Bid limits (Floor and Ceiling) for my accounts?
- What does the Icon E/B/P and “Product” icon mean?
- Why do I see ASINs (9 digit alphanumeric strings) in the Search Term Screen?
- How SellerMetrics Unified Accounts Setup Works