How do I turn on Bid Automation?
In order to turn on Bid Automation, you will need to go to the screen "Automation Settings". You can navigate there on the side navbar.
Click on any of the ACoS or Bid Click Threshold edit button a new module will pop up
Once on the pop up, make sure the following required settings for the bid automation are entered.
When the above-required settings are entered, the system allows you to enabled the "Bid Automation" toggle setting up the bid automation for the system then click "Apply"
You may so apply the same bid automation settings to multiple campaigns by selecting the "Campaign" drop down box.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How do I turn on Bid Automation?
- How does the Converted Search Term “Search Harvesting” function work?
- How does the Negative Keyword function work?
- How to set up Team Management/Team Access?
- What is the difference between the Growth/Moderate/Aggressive bid strategies?
- How can I rename my Amazon Advertising account in SellerMetrics?
- Seller Central Data (SP API)