What is the difference between the Growth/Moderate/Aggressive bid strategies?
In order to reflect the different product life cycles of Amazon your Amazon product offering, SellerMetrics bid algorithm offers different bid strategies.
For example, if your product had just launched you might want to be extra aggressive in your campaign to make sure that you are getting clicks and impressions on the keyword you are bidding for. On the other hand, your product is more mature you have a tried and tested campaign that you have been running for a long time then you might want to make sure the budget gets allocated to keywords that have high ROI and downside the low ROI keywords aggressively.
You can see the below chart on how our Growth, Moderate and Aggressive strategy handle different situations.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How do I turn on Bid Automation?
- How does the Converted Search Term “Search Harvesting” function work?
- How does the Negative Keyword function work?
- How to set up Team Management/Team Access?
- What is the difference between the Growth/Moderate/Aggressive bid strategies?
- How can I rename my Amazon Advertising account in SellerMetrics?
- Seller Central Data (SP API)