How does SellerMetrics sync with Amazon Advertising Account??
SellerMetrics syncs with your Amazon advertising account via their api.
This sync is initiated when you first sign in via "Login with Amazon", this first sync grabs all of your last 60 days of data between all of your accounts. That is why it will take a while until your accounts are first connected with SellerMetrics.
On a daily basis, at around 1 am PST, we will grab daily data from the Amazon advertising api.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How does SellerMetrics sync with Amazon Advertising Account??
- How do I remove an Amazon Account, Store, and/ or Marketplace from SellerMetrics?
- How do I Add my Amazon Account, Store, and Marketplace to SellerMetrics?
- What marketplace can SellerMetrics work with?
- Does SellerMetrics work with KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) authors/accounts?
- Does SellerMetrics work with AMS or Vendor Central?
- How can I find my Amazon Advertising Account ID in the Ad Console?
- How long does it take for SellerMetrics to sync my Amazon PPC account data?
- How do I close/cancel my account/subscription?
- How many accounts/marketplaces/brands does a subscription cover?