How can I find my Amazon Advertising Account ID in the Ad Console?
On your Amazon ad console go to Manage your accounts
On the manage your accounts screen you can see all the Account ID from all your accounts that you are connected to with your Login with Amazon email.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How does SellerMetrics sync with Amazon Advertising Account??
- How do I remove an Amazon Account, Store, and/ or Marketplace from SellerMetrics?
- How do I Add my Amazon Account, Store, and Marketplace to SellerMetrics?
- What marketplace can SellerMetrics work with?
- Does SellerMetrics work with KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) authors/accounts?
- Does SellerMetrics work with AMS or Vendor Central?
- How can I find my Amazon Advertising Account ID in the Ad Console?
- How long does it take for SellerMetrics to sync my Amazon PPC account data?
- How do I close/cancel my account/subscription?
- How many accounts/marketplaces/brands does a subscription cover?