How many times and when does my Amazon PPC data get updated?
Every day our system sync with the Amazon PPC advertising to get the daily data. This happens around 01:00 am PST/04:00 am EST, so during this time, it is not recommended that you use SellerMetrics as the system is still in the state of refreshing your data.
It is worth noting that we gather data with a 3 days time lag to compensate for the following situations:
The 2-hour attribution window for any order/sales to be attributed to a click.
Any order cancellation/refunds attributed to Amazon PPC made with into 72 hours will be removed from the order/sales total.
For example, if today is July 29, the latest data in SellerMetrics will be July 26.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- Why does SellerMetrics data not match with my Amazon account?
- Why does the bid change in the change history not reflected in my Amazon account?
- Why is the Dashboard and Analytics Spend and Sales amount different?
- Is my Data Safe?
- Why does the data in SellerMetrics have a lag of 3 days?
- Why haven't I hit my ACoS Goal yet!
- What is the bid click threshold? How many clicks should I enter?
- What should I enter in the ACoS goal?
- How many times and when do my bids via automation get updated?
- How many times and when does my Amazon PPC data get updated?
- How come I only get data from the last 60 days once my accounts have been synced?