How many accounts/marketplaces/brands does a subscription cover?
Your subscription to SellerMetrics covers an unlimited number of accounts/marketplace/brands. As long as all the Amazon accounts are under your "Login with Amazon" email, we will support it with one subscription. You only are charged base on the aggregate ad spend on your Amazon account.
This pricing structure deviates from the market as many other software providers will only support one account per subscription. We here in SellerMetrics want to be really seller-friendly so that you can scale your Amazon business to other marketplaces without scaling your cost.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How does SellerMetrics sync with Amazon Advertising Account??
- How do I remove an Amazon Account, Store, and/ or Marketplace from SellerMetrics?
- How do I Add my Amazon Account, Store, and Marketplace to SellerMetrics?
- What marketplace can SellerMetrics work with?
- Does SellerMetrics work with KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) authors/accounts?
- Does SellerMetrics work with AMS or Vendor Central?
- How can I find my Amazon Advertising Account ID in the Ad Console?
- How long does it take for SellerMetrics to sync my Amazon PPC account data?
- How do I close/cancel my account/subscription?
- How many accounts/marketplaces/brands does a subscription cover?